Lace-up shoe for sensitive feet
- Free UK delivery
- Expected within 15 working days
- Free UK returns
The Truth DB has been specially made for those of you who have diabetes and can therefore cause you to suffer from sensitive feet. These shoes have a seamless front ensuring there are no annoying edges or seams. In addition, they have a special soft microfiber lining that is chrome-free. There is also an extra layer of foam between the lining and the upper material. The sole rises slightly at the front, which stimulates the progression of the foot illiminating that tired feet feeling.If you have severe diabetes, we naturally would advise you to see an orthopedic surgeon. Don't have diabetes but would like to try the comparable comfort why not try our 'regular' Truth, Truth HV for women with hallux valgus or the Truth Vegan.
- Fit: Suitable for the fuller and sensitive feet (guideline width size H+)
- High-quality laces provide easy adjustability
- Protects the heel from slipping
- The lightweight sole effectively absorbs shocks
- Removable anatomically shaped footbed
- Soft and supple quality leather for optimal comfort
- The effective heel height is approximately: 0,6 inches. (This is the heel height minus the sole thickness at the front of the shoe)
- Shaft height: 3,6 inches. Product measurements were taken using size 38. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
There are no reviews yet for this product