City Tracker WP
Waterproof hiking boot
- Free UK delivery
- Expected within 15 working days
- Free UK returns
This walking shoe from the City Tracker range is a real pro and guarantees many hours of walking pleasure. Its light weight makes it super comfortable. The letters WP after the name indicate that the shoe is waterproof. This is partly due to the Sympatex layer. Equipt with a gusseted tongue your feet will remain dry even in wet weather. All you need now are further water proofs to ensure the rest of your stays dry!
- Fit: Suitable for the fuller foot. Suitable for many types of feet thanks to the lacing. The round, slightly convex nose gives the toes plenty of room (guideline width size H)
- Fully leather lined
- 100% waterproof by Sympatex interfacing/yet breathable
- Removable, anatomically shaped footbed
- Suitable for own insole
- Equipped with a TPU heel stabilizer
- Water tong, no moisture passes
- Lightweight nonslip sole with profile
- The effective heel height is approximately: 0,8 inches. (This is the heel height minus the sole thickness at the front of the shoe). Product measurements were taken using size 38. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
The best boots I have ever had. This is my second pair
Perfect size and quality. Looking forward to my walking holidays.
Great, stable boot. Please indicate that they fit large, maybe to accommodate a HEAVY sock. Bring back COLOURS please in smooth leather.
Have only had these shoes for a couple of days, but they have the proper wolky feel: comfortable even when you are on your feet all day. No need to kick off your shoes when you come home.
I bought the city slicker boots for a trip to Polland in October. I wanted a product that would look good in wine bars and would support my body in comfort walking around as I have slipped a disk recently and I have found Wolky shoes to be light yet very effective at cushioning the step. The boots are no exception - Well done Wolky! I can also wear Wolky shoes without any wearing in - They are comfortable from opening the box!