Anniversary lace-up shoe
- Free UK delivery
- Expected within 15 working days
- Free UK returns
As it’s Wolky's 40th birthday, we have used our first lace-up shoe, the Nature, as inspiration for this our new style, the Celebration. Wolky has combined the casual look of the 1980s with the materials and techniques of today. The sole consists of 2 layers; a light midsole and a cushioning and abrasion-resistant rubber underlay. The upper of the Celebration is made of super soft leather. The Celebration has a chrome-free lining, which is perfect for those who have a chrome allergy. Of course, the anatomical footbed is removable.
- Fit: Suitable for the average foot (guideline width size G) Fuller foot? Have a look at Wolky's Fly
- High-quality laces provide easy adjustability
- Protects the heel from slipping
- Chrome free lining
- Cushioned topline, feels pleasant and increases comfort
- The footbed is covered with quality leather
- Removable anatomically shaped footbed
- The 100% leather lining absorbs perspiration perfectly
- Soft and supple quality leather for optimal comfort
- Unique design for extra comfort and a distinctive look
- The effective heel height is approximately: 0,4 inches. (This is the heel height minus the sole thickness at the front of the shoe). Product measurements were taken using size 38. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Used always wear wolky shoes but due foot problems my shoes are made by the NHS.However felt I wanted a modern but support for my problems too. I am loving my choice of shoe and are they are so comfortable and give me the support I need.I will be ordering my winter shoes also.Down side was the time to receive them.