Mule for sensitive feet
- Free UK delivery
- Expected within 15 working days
- Free UK returns
Do you have diabetes? Then try the Holland DB! The DB after the name indicates that it is a shoe specially designed for those who have diabetes. Diabetics have been known to have sensitive feet. These shoes therefore have a seamless front sheet so that you do not feel any annoying edges or seams. In addition, they have a special soft microfiber lining that is chrome-free and there is an extra layer of foam between the lining and the upper material.The great thing about this mule is that you can just pop right into it. No less comfortable than any other shoe. If you have severe diabetes, we naturally would advise you to see an orthopedic surgeon. Don't have diabetes but would like to try the comparable comfort then the 'normal' Holland is for you.
- Fit: Suitable for fuller and sensitive feet (guideline width size H)
- The lightweight sole effectively absorbs shocks
- Removable anatomically shaped footbed
- Soft and supple quality leather for optimal comfort
- The effective heel height is approximately: 0,6 inches. (This is the heel height minus the sole thickness at the front of the shoe)
- Shaft height: 3,6 inches. Product measurements were taken using size 38. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
There are no reviews yet for this product